Graduate of the Faculty of Graphic Arts at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw. The author draws attention to the universal concepts defining painting and receiving the image. Color, shape and their symbolism, the role of time and impression, the need for development, striving for harmony - these are some of the contexts on which its work can be considered.
– Bator Tabor Charity Auction Presentation, Zachęta – National Gallery of Art in Warsaw, PL
– Międzynarodowy Jesienny Salon Sztuki, BWA Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski, PL
– Autumn Confrotnations, Painting Triennial, BWA Rzeszów, PL
– Blackout, Viennacontemporary, Vienna, AT
– Imperfect Black Body, LETO, Warsaw, PL (solo)
Data provided is used solely to send your friend a message with a link to recommend this page. Your friend's personal data are neither retained nor shared with third parties by the data administrator. Providing data is voluntary.